- Each poster should have Title, Authors, and their affiliations (presenting author should be the underlined author) on separate lines as its heading.
- Body of the poster should consist of the following sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, and Acknowledgement (if any).
- Numerical data should be presented in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data more evident). If data must be presented in table-form, make it SIMPLE.
- Text should be readable from 3-meter distance.
- Acronyms and extensive mathematical notations should be avoided as much as possible.
- Photos, figures and line drawings are more illustrative than wording.
- Use bright colours to enhance the detail.
- Poster should be printed on a single large paper (size 90 x 120 cm).
- Each presenter should bring his/her poster and mount on a poster board (1 x 2 m) marked with his/her poster number and remove the poster on the designated dates.
- The presenting author should attend his/her poster on the assigned date and time to present and discuss the poster with readers.
- The organising committee shall provide the mounting materials.
Deadline of abstract submission for poster presentation:
15 October 2018 [Before midnight]